The 31 Day Challenge – Day 6 is “Violet Nails”!
Violet and purple are also quite rare colours in my polish shelf as well as the colour green (post about my green polish situation). I only have two truly “purple” polishes, so I added some cherry pink polishes to create a gradation effect and hand painted the flowers with pale pink acrylic paint.
Here is the mini tutorial of for these violet flower nails!
- Apply lavender colour nail polish on the index, middle and pinky fingers. (How to apply Nail Polish)
- Apply pink and purple polish (OPI B68 & B87) onto a makeup sponge and apply onto the nail to create a gradation effect.
- Repeat step 3 with pink and purple glitter polish (china glaze 80224 & 70891).
- Clean up around the nails with nail polish remover.
- Apply a small amount of top coat onto the base of the nail.
- Place rhinestones and bullion beads. (How to Place Rhinestones and Bullion Beads)
- On the thumb and ring fingers, apply purple nail polish (OPI B87 & china glaze 70891).
- Draw some vines with purple acrylic paint. (How to Hand Paint)
- Mix pale pink and magenta and draw some flowers on top. Apply top coat to complete.
That’s all for today! Thank you for visiting!!
love your violet nails, especially the accent nails 😀
who ate my comment?
anyway, love your violet manicure, especially the accent nails 😀
Lol Something must went wrong with comment system.
Thank you always for your wonderful comment!! <3xxxx