Using Acrylics is one of the most versatile nail techniques. Please read through the Safety Precautions for Acrylic Nails first to fully enjoy acrylic nails.
There are 10 main Acrylic Nail procedures:
- Acrylic Nail Preparation
- Acrylic Form & Mixture
- Acrylic Nail Extensions
- Acrylic Filing & Buffing
- Acrylic Overlay (Coming Soon!!)
- French Tip Nails
- Permanent French Nails
- Acrylic Fill In
- Acrylic Nail Repair (Coming Soon!!)
- Removing Acrylic Nails
Other Acrylic Nails related tutorials:
Safety Precautions for Acrylic Nails (Important)
Before we start enjoying acrylic nails, there are important safety precautions we need to know about:
- Do not use acrylic nail products if you suffer from nail disease / disorders.
- Do not use acrylic nail products if you suffer from skin disease / disorders.
- Make sure the room is well ventilated.
- It is highly recommended to wear safety glasses and disposable masks.
- Stop using acrylic nail products immediately if you feel unwell.
- Prepare the natural nails properly before applying acrylic nails. This will help avoid any infections.
- Avoid contact with the skin, eyes or mouth.
- Stop using if rashes or redness occur. Contact your doctor for advice.
- Follow acrylic nail removal procedure correctly. Never force to remove acrylic nails from natural nails.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after handling acrylic nail products.
- Keep acrylic nail products out of reach of children and pets.
- Most acrylic nail products are flammable. Store them in a cool place. Avoid heat and direct sunlight.
- NEVER drain acrylic nail products in the sink. Always use paper towels to absorb liquids and dispose of them safely. Seek and follow your local waste treatment’s advice.
- Acrylic nail products can be harmful to the body and the environment when treated incorrectly. Please follow the manufacturers instructions regarding their safe use, handling and storage.