Safety Precautions for Acrylic Nails (Important)
Before we start enjoying acrylic nails, there are important safety precautions we need to know about:
- Do not use acrylic nail products if you suffer from nail disease / disorders.
- Do not use acrylic nail products if you suffer from skin disease / disorders.
- Make sure the room is well ventilated.
- It is highly recommended to wear safety glasses and disposable masks.
- Stop using acrylic nail products immediately if you feel unwell.
- Prepare the natural nails properly before applying acrylic nails. This will help avoid any infections.
- Avoid contact with the skin, eyes or mouth.
- Stop using if rashes or redness occur. Contact your doctor for advice.
- Follow acrylic nail removal procedure correctly. Never force to remove acrylic nails from natural nails.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after handling acrylic nail products.
- Keep acrylic nail products out of reach of children and pets.
- Most acrylic nail products are flammable. Store them in a cool place. Avoid heat and direct sunlight.
- NEVER drain acrylic nail products in the sink. Always use paper towels to absorb liquids and dispose of them safely. Seek and follow your local waste treatment’s advice.
- Acrylic nail products can be harmful to the body and the environment when treated incorrectly. Please follow the manufacturers instructions regarding their safe use, handling and storage.