It’s a bit too early for Christmas, but snowflake nail art was the only thing that came to my mind when I was trying to come up with “Delicate Print” nail art for the 31 Day Challenge.
I haven’t drawn snowflakes for ages and it was certainly a backbreaking job because I get so close to my nails when I’m drawing, hehehe. If I had stamping tools I’d definitely be using them all over my nails!!
Here is the mini tutorial for this design! I hope you enjoy.
- Apply baby blue nail polish on all nails. Apply aqua nail polish with a piece of makeup sponge to create a gradation.
- Apply blue glitter polish with a sponge.
- Apply royal blue polish onto the free edge.
- Clean up the skin with nail polish remover.
- Draw random swirls with white acrylic paint. (How to Hand Paint)
- Apply blue glitter polish over the drawings with a sponge.
- Draw snowflakes. Start with three evenly spaced lines which cross in the middle.
- Add small lines.
- Gradually make the design bigger. Apply top coat to complete.
I’m sorry for not including the nail polishes I used. The polishes I used were all mixed by me and I’m not even sure which polishes I mixed together to create these shades.
If you’d like to know specifically how to draw snowflakes etc, please let me know! 😀
Thank you for visiting!! <3xxx