This is my funky jigsaw puzzle nail art which was made even dodgier with the zipper french line!! Honestly I don’t know why I put the jigsaw puzzle and the zipper together.
Oh well! I guess geometric designs are not my cup of tea.
Anyway! This is the mini tutorial of how to make a jigsaw puzzle design.
- Apply black nail polish on the thumb and ring finger. Place two vertical strips of nail art tape.
- Place three more strips of tape horizontally.
- Apply white polish on top.
- Remove the tape.
- Add holes on each piece with black polish and a dotting tool.
- Fill the black holes with white dots.
- Create a french look on the rest of the nails.
- Add a jigsaw puzzle design by following steps 1 to 6.
- Hand paint the zipper with grey acrylic paint (black + white). Apply top coat to complete.
This one is before I added colours with acrylic paint on each piece. I think I like black and white better than the colourful version 😀
Thank you for visiting!! <3xxx