I always love to wear Marimekko nail art and I’m so happy that one of the 31 day challenge themes was “Flower Nails”!
Oh, by the way, Marimekko is a fashion brand from Finland. Their cheerful designs have a hint of retro feel without being too eye hurting like vintage wallpapers lol.
I should have drawn some Marimekko flowers on the other fingers rather than just these boring lines. Oh well! I’ll get revenge another time 😀
- Remove the excess polish by stroking the brush lots in the bottle. This will make it easier to do step 2.
- Draw an angled french line in the direction of the blue arrow.
- Apply pink polish in the same way.
- Add an orange line along the white line with orange nail polish or acrylic paint.
- Apply white nail polish on the thumb and ring finger. (How to apply Nail Polish)
- Draw some flowers with a dotting tool.
- Switch the colour and add some more flowers.
- Draw a yellow centre with yellow acrylic paint.
- Add the cores and the stems with brown acrylic paint. Apply top coat to complete.
This one is with a regular top coat before applying a matte top coat.
I hope you like it! Thank you for visiting!! <3xxx