The one I’m holding in the first photo is called LakoDom which is a greyish white polish with beautiful rainbow holo specks, and of course, is now my new fav!!!! I used it as the base of this design 😀
Okay, here is the mini tutorial for this design!
- Apply white glitter polish on all nails. (Picture Polish – LakoDom)
- Apply light blue glitter polish with a small piece of makeup sponge. (Picture Polish – Bette)
- Apply dark blue glitter polish as in step 2. (Picture Polish – Eyre)
- Hand paint snowflakes with white acrylic paint. (How to Hand Paint)
- Sponge dark blue polish on top of the snowflakes.
- Draw more snowflakes on top. Apply top coat to complete.
This year, we decided to put up our Christmas tree a little earlier! And I love how it instantly brightens up the room!!
Have you started decorating your house for Christmas??
Thank you for visiting!! <3 xxx