This owl nail art was for a mani swap with Malin from @nerdcolours on Instagram!
She has so many wonderful and cute nail designs and I took forever (like 2 full hours) to finally settle on her cutest owl nail design!! If you have an Instagram account, I highly recommend you check her out 😀
This is the mini tutorial of this cute owl design, super easy but really cute! I hope you will try this out 😀
- Apply pink nail polish to create a half moon shape.
- Add eyes with yellow nail polish using a dotting tool.
- Place the orange hex holograms onto each eye.
- Draw the belly with lavender nail polish.
- Draw the beak with orange nail polish using a skinny dotting tool.
- Add polka dots onto the belly with fuchsia nail polish. Apply top coat to complete.
This is the result of the mani swap!
She chose my black and white blurred nail art design to recreate! Isn’t she perfect?! On the other hand, I didn’t have her cool purple polish so I had to substitute with pink. Oh well! I still love the outcome 😀
Thank you for visiting!! <3 xxx