This is my peace flag nail art for the 31 day challenge!! It might be a little bit cheesy, but why not! I really liked the dove with an olive branch on the peace flag 🙂
Although I was initially going to use bright rainbow colours on my ring finger, I decided to make it more gentle looking by using soft colours.
Below is how I made this design! I hope you like it 😀
- To create a wavy french look, start from one side of the nail. Draw a thin vertical line with a small amount of nail polish.
- Draw a wavy smile line that connects to the vertical line at the top.
- Lightly fill the open area. Apply another coat on the entire blue area to cover the streaks.
- Apply white nail polish as the base and then apply blue nail polish on the middle finger. (How to Apply Nail Polish Properly)
- Draw some olive branches with pale aqua acrylic paint. (How to Hand Paint)
- Draw a dove and some more branches with white acrylic paint.
- On the ring finger, apply white nail polish as the base. Draw the rainbow lines with an angular brush and acrylic paint.
- Draw a line in the middle and then draw a circle with white acrylic paint.
- Complete the peace symbol. Apply top coat to complete.
It turned out more like the twitter bird xD
Thank you very much for visiting!! <3xxxx