I chose a character, Mavis, from the movie Hotel Transylvania for “The Supernatural Nail Art” theme!
If you were able to possess one supernatural power or ability, what would it be?? I don’t think I would like to be a vampire because I’m afraid of darkness and I LOVE sunshine!!! …maybe a werewolf?? So that I can sniff and find all of my lost things like keys, sunglasses and socks etc. lol
This is the mini tutorial of the day!!
- Apply red nail polish on all nails. (How to Apply Nail Polish Properly)
- Draw a silhouette of Mavis with black acrylic paint. (How to Hand Paint)
- Fill the face and neck with a skin colour acrylic paint (White + Orange + Red).
- Draw the facial parts with black acrylic paint. Yes, this looks scary!!
- Fill the eyes and mouth with white acrylic paint.
- Add aqua colour in her eyes.
- On the ring and index fingers, apply black nail polish on one half of the nail using a strip of scotch tape.
- Draw bats using black acrylic paint on the red side, and with pink on the black side.
- Fill the pink bats with red acrylic paint. Apply top coat to complete.
Have you watched this movie?? If you like animation films I bet you’ll enjoy!!
Thank you for visiting!! <3xxx