Today, I made some treats with acrylics! Even though it’s not the season for “Trick or Treat”, haha. I have the biggest sweet tooth and it was such fun adding all of my favourites onto the nails!!
– Acrylic 3D Treats Tutorial –
- < Cupcake > Place a large pink acrylic mixture onto the nail and flatten. Add a thin layer of white mixture to cover the top half of pink mixture. Push a few spots on the edge to create a wavy look.
- < A Slice of Cake > Start with a flat triangle shape, and gradually increase the height. Add strawberry on top, using pink mixture.
- < Ice Cream Cone > Make flat triangle shape which is similar to the slice of cake. Create the criss cross by sticking an edge of a thick paper.
- < Chocolate > Create a heart shape with dark brown mixture.
- < Donuts Decoration > Pick up a tiny dot of dark brown mixture.
- Place it onto the donut. Shape it to create a skinny chocolate sprinkle.
I’m so sorry that I don’t have many photos to describe in more details!!
Add some designs on each treat with acrylic paint and done!!
Thank you for visiting~!!(^3^)/smooch!!