Hi! I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!
This is my nail art design of the day. They’re elephants on my middle fingers and the thumbs, just in case you couldn’t tell what they are 🙂
Below is what I used for this elephant nail art design and the mini tutorial follows ;D Here we go!
- Apply 2-3 coats of Essie – Ballet Slippers (096) on all the nails except for the ring fingers. (How to apply Nail Polish?)
- Apply a single coat of OPI – Pirouette My Whistle (NL T55), scattering the holograms.
- Apply 2 coats of My Favourite Ornament (HL E05) on the ring fingers.
- Mix brown and black acrylic paints to make a dark brown colour. Draw a silhouette of the elephants. (How to Hand Paint?)
- Mix black and pink acrylic paints to make a pinkish grey colour. Fill the silhouette leaving a thin line of dark brown around the outside.
- Draw the eye and the ear using the paint from step 4.
- Draw a french smile line with the same polish as step 3. (How to French Nails?)
- Apply top coat to finish!
I thought this design could be nice as an early autumn nail art, what do you think??
Thank you for visiting!!