TGIF!! Another busy week is complete 😀 This is my stripe nails for the 31 Day Challenge! Just a simple one.
It was such a busy day and I couldn’t spend much time on the tutorials. So it’s a really short tutorial, but I hope you like it!
- Apply nail polish to create a half moon look. Place a few strips of nail art tape (or scotch tape).
- Apply nail polish to create stripes.
- Keep changing the position of the tape to apply more stripes in different colours.
- To fit the metal spangles to the curve of your nails, place it behind a nail tip.
- Firmly press the spangle to make it curved.
- When these metal parts are nicely curved like this, it’ll fit on your nails without any sharp edges sticking out!
Sorry for being so short today. Thank you very much for visiting!! <3xx
I really adore you! You do the challenge and the tutorials for single nails. I´m sending you a big applause, hats off… The nails are really your passion ?
Wow!! Thank you so very much for such a wonderful comment, Suzi!!
Yes! I really love designing my nails and making tutorials 🙂
Thank you very much for finding me and visiting me!!! <3xxxxx
You always have cute manicures 🙂 Love this stripy design a lot~
Thank you so much Anastacia!! I love your sexy and elegant designs very much too!!!!