Today’s theme was nail art “Inspired by a Pattern”! So I did a simple sheep nail art pattern design!! Hope I haven’t misunderstood the concept?
This is super easy and all you need is just a few nail polishes and a dotting tool! I hope you enjoy!!
- Apply white nail polish on all nails. (How to Apply Nail Polish Properly)
- Apply yellow nail polish on the index and ring fingers (green on the other fingers). The yellow and green will come out much brighter with the white base underneath.
- Draw the head and legs with brown nail polish using a small dotting tool.
- Draw more heads and legs.
- Apply fluffy wool with white nail polish using a large dotting tool.
- Draw the ears with brown nail polish. Apply matte top coat to complete.
Sometimes I like designing something simple and silly looking. Just to have fun with random tools 😀
Thank you for visiting!! <3xxx
cute, maybe i can count them now and go to bad 😉
lol, i meant bed, not bad 😀
Lol! I know what you mean 😀 Sweet dreams luv<3xxxxx