This is my very first plaid nails as well as my first attempt at trying stamping!! I really like how they turned out, especially the colours, so festive!!
The green nail polish was one of my newbies – Kryptonite from Picture Polish! Usually, I’m not a huge fan of any green colours, but this one is a HIT!! It has gorgeous rainbow holo specks in fabulous deep emerald green. Look at this beauty!!
Okay, here is the mini tutorial of the day and I hope you like it 😀
- *Plaid Nails* Apply white nail polish and dry well.
- Place 6 strips of scotch tape in the order shown in the photo.
- Apply green nail polish on top, and remove tape.
- Apply an opaque red polish to fill some square spaces, using a dotting tool.
- Add red glitter polish on top.
- Draw gold lines with a small dotting tool.
- *Stamping* Stamp the design onto a piece of baking sheet. Apply top coat and dry well.
- Remove the design carefully and apply it onto the nail. Cut to remove the excess.
- Apply top coat to complete.
For the stamping, I used MoYou London Festive Collection 04 plate.
I took the photos in front of my Christmas tree again!! Am I enjoying it a little bit too much??
What do you think??
Thank you for visiting!! <3xxxx