I pretty much instantly fall in love with any designs with a fresh mint green colour, but sometimes I struggle to find a perfect shade – like a pale aqua with a little bit more green in it.
When I finally found these perfect shades I was too worried to use them all up in a short time and they ended up in the back of my nail polish drawer…until yesterday!! Luckily they are still fantastic!!
Let’s move onto a mini tutorial for this mint flower nail art design, shall we??
- Apply the lighter green polish on the top half of the nail using a sponge piece or an eye shadow sponge.
- Apply the stronger green polish in the same way as in step 1 but only on the free edge.
- Hand paint the flowers. (How to Hand Paint)
- Apply gold dots with a dotting tool.
- Apply top coat and place holograms on top. (How to Place Holograms)
I just realised that I’ve been designing flower nail art nearly every week. And unfortunately there is one more flower nail art which I’m planning to do next, lol.
Hopefully I will come up with something different after that 🙂
Thank you for visiting!!