Bananas in pyjamas are coming down the stairs – Yes, this was the song playing in my head while I was trying to come up with a nail art design inspired by a song!!!
For people who may not know about these characters, they are from an Australian TV show for children. They are big twin bananas (bigger than teddy bears) and are called “B1” and “B2”, pretty simple. Haha!
I can remember that I watched this show when I was in Japan not knowing much English and was quite frankly freaked out by these bananas chasing after the teddy bears in the opening theme. lol
Anyway, blah blah… etc, this is how I made this Bananas in Pyjamas nail art design!
- Apply blue nail polish on the thumb and allow it to dry. (How to Apply Nail Polish)
- Place three vertical strips of scotch tape and apply white nail polish on top.
- Remove the tape and add buttons with a dotting tool.
- On the index finger, apply light green nail polish.
- Draw some random dots with dark green nail polish and a dotting tool.
- Connect the dots with the same dark green nail polish and a skinny dotting tool.
- On the middle and ring fingers, apply white nail polish first and then apply yellow nail polish. This way the yellow will come out nice and bright.
- Draw the faces and the clothes with acrylic paint. (How to Hand Paint)
- Add some colours onto their clothes and sparkles in their eyes. Apply top coat to complete.
I hope you like it! Thank you for visiting!! <3xxx