The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle is so enchanting, that once you read it you remember the story for the rest of your life 😀 I love it so much and it’ll be the first book I’ll buy for my kids in the future for sure!
I’m very happy to do this design based on such a charming story!! For my nails, I tweaked a little bit and picked a few of MY favourite foods.
Here is the mini tutorial for the Very Hungry Caterpillar nails!
- Apply white nail polish on all nails. And then add multi colour dots with a dotting tool. (How to Apply Nail Polish)
- To minimise the waste, use one paint colour (in this case, red) across all nails before using the next colour.
- Complete drawing the foods. (How to Hand Paint)
- Add white dots on each food to create the bite marks.
- Start drawing the caterpillar. Randomly draw the body with different shades of green.
- Complete the body and add the feet. Apply top coat to complete.
I’d love to plough through all these foods… and stay thin like this caterpillar lol
Thank you for visiting!! <3xxx