It is getting very close to the end of 2014!! I hope you are all having wonderful holidays and are super excited to welcome in a brand new year!!!
I decided to celebrate my Happy New Year with Minions! Following the tradition in my home country, I dressed them up as sheep – yes, the zodiac sign of 2015 is sheep 😀
The quick mini tutorial of these sheep Minions is below!
- Apply white nail polish filling 3/4 of the nails.
- Add yellow polish in the middle of the white polish – looks like a failed sunny side up.
- Draw the Minion’s glasses and mouth with black acrylic paint.
- Apply silver nail polish with a toothpick to create the rim of the glasses. (Unfrost My Heart – OPI)
- Fill the eye and mouth with white and pink acrylic paint.
- Add white dots around the face and head to create the “sheep look”. Draw “HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015” with silver and gold nail polish using a tooth pick.
- Apply top coat to complete.
The Minions on my thumb and pinkie are poking their heads out from the sheep 🙂
This year has been fantastic!!! ….all because of your amazing support 🙂
Thank you always for your wonderful comments and connecting with me on social media. I LOVE you all sooo very much!!!
Let’s have lots of fun designing our nails in 2015!!! <3