It’s the 3rd day of The 31 Day Challenge and the theme was Yellow Nails!
I decided to do Tweety Nails!! I love this cute little bird, but he is SO HARD to draw!! In fact this was my second attempt.
The good thing is that I’ve completed the challenge of the day in time…Yay! Here is the mini tutorial!
- Apply white nail polish on all nails.
- Apply yellow polish on top of the white polish – This way the yellow comes out much brighter!
- Place cream colour spangles on the base of the index and pinky fingers to create a flower shape. (How to Place Spangles)
- Add a gold bullion bead in the middle of the flower. (How to Place Bullion Beads)
- Place more spangles on the ring fingers.
- Add bullion beads.
- Start painting Tweety with black acrylic paint. (How to Hand Paint)
- Fill the eyes with white acrylic paint.
- Fill the beak with orange acrylic paint.
- Add the blue circles in the eyes.
- Add the black circles.
- Draw the sparkles and done! Apply top coat to complete.
I’m already pushing our dinner time making this tutorial!! And it’s only the 3rd day! 28 more days to go…can I survive??!
Thank you for visiting!! <3 xxx