This is my design / experiment of the day. I drew pink and white stripes, and then decorated with acrylic 3D flowers. To create striped nails, I used pink and white nail polishes alternating after each stroke. It’s a little bit hard to explain with words, so I decided to put photos together to create a tutorial!
– Striped Nails –
- Starting from right (or left) hand side, draw a line with white nail polish.
- Switch to pink nail polish and draw a line, slightly overlapping the white line.
- Add another line with white.
- (4 -6) Keep adding lines with the same method.
- Apply top coat to make the surface smooth.
This way, I can create striped nails with my favourite nail polishes instead of acrylic paints!
I hope you like it 🙂
Have a great day~!!