This is my first time to do rainbow nail art…well, first time to even paint my nails in so many different colours!! The good thing is I liked it 😀
These were for Day 9 of The 31 Day Challenge. Wow, I will be doing nail art literally everyday for 10 days tomorrow!! I’ve never done anything for 10 days in a row in my life apart from eating and sleeping lol.
Can I keep going?! I’m not sure, but so far so good.
Below is the mini tutorial for this design. Please enjoy!
- Apply white nail polish (OPI Alpine Snow) on all nails. (How to Apply Nail Polish)
- Start creating the rainbow effect with a small piece of makeup sponge.
- Keep adding different colours overlapping each other a little bit.
- This is after applying all of the colours once.
- Repeat step 2 and 3 to make the colours stronger.
- Clean up the skin and the cuticle areas with nail polish remover.
- Draw a few circles with white acrylic paint. This will help positioning the flowers. (How to Hand Paint)
- Draw petals inside the circles.
- Fill the nails leaving the petals. Apply top coat to complete.
I hope you like it!! Thank you for visiting!! <3xx
wow~ it super colorful and so cute! Love the way how you made rainbow flowers, very original 🙂
Thank you very much!! I’m so happy you liked the way I did the flowers!!<3xxx
such a cute manicure, love your rainbows, or should i say flowers 😉
Hehe, thank you very much!! Either way, I’m so happy you liked it!!! xD