This is my nails of the day – Pink Halloween!!
The great thing about Halloween nail designs is that I get to use these very strong colours and it still works! I love clear and vivid designs so it’s perfect for me!
And also I can use the paint straight out of the tube without mixing with other colours to create softer tones or anything, I’m just lazy!!
Here is the mini tutorial for these pink Halloween nails!!
- Apply 2 coats of hot pink nail polish on all nails. (How to Apply Nail Polish Properly)
- If you had an old brush with an uneven jagged tip, it’ll come in handy.
- Draw a field of grass by stroking in the direction of the blue arrows, using black acrylic paint.
- Draw other designs while the black paint is still fresh.
- Switch to white acrylic paint and add more designs. The white round shape is the background for the pumpkin.
- Fill the round shape with orange acrylic paint. Draw the faces with black paint. Apply top coat to complete.
A couple of days ago, I received my very first order of piCture pOlish nail polishes!!
Look at these beauties!! The hot pink colour I used today was one of them and it’s called sizzle.
The colour, formula, brush, size, design and most importantly, sparkliness are absolutely PERFECT!!!
They are an Australian brand, but they seem to have stockists all over the world, so if you are interested in these gorgeous babies you should check them out!! (I’m not sponsored by them or anything, lol)
Thank you for visiting!! <3xxxx
cool manicure 😀
love your picture polish polishes *.*
They’re absolutely fab!! I hope they’re available in your country too!!!