I love celebrating pretty much all of the worldwide events, but I have an extra special feeling towards Valentine’s Day! Because it is the time when my three favourite things in the world come together – strawberries, chocolates and PINK!! These Chocolate Strawberry Nails are the result of those magical ingredients.
This design is very easy and quick to do, so I decided to make a short video to show the process! The video was for Instagram which only allows the video to be 15 seconds in length. So I had to really speed up the original one minute footage. I hope your eyes won’t be spinning by the end of this vid.
I’ve made the mini tutorial for this design too, hopefully it can be useful if you wanted to recreate!
The equipment for this design is…
- Pink glittery nail polish – Grace from piCture pOlish
- Red nail polish – NL C13 from OPI
- Dark pink glitter nail polish – Shocked from piCture pOlish
- Acrylic paints – green, yellow, white and brown
- Medium and small dotting tools for the leaves and seeds
- A small paint brush for chocolate drizzle
It’s quite easy to design on the dominant hand because the strawberry leaves and seeds can be done with dotting tools.
I hope you have a wonderful lovely Valentine’s Day!!
it’s safer that you’re so far away, otherwise i’m afraid i could eat your nails 😉
delicious nail art <3
Hahaha 😀 For some strange reasons, I’m kinda happy that you think so!!! Thank you for the great compliment!! <3