When I was brainstorming for one of the nail art challenge themes “Little Critter”, hedgehogs were the first to come to my mind for some reason, lol. Anyway, I had a lot of fun creating this design on my left hand (I always paint my left hand first), so I decided to film the process on my right hand.
In this video, I was able to capture some stamping which has never been in any of my videos before, and of course it looks awkward, especially my stamper rolling technique. So I hope you just laugh at it and forget what you just saw, haha! Any tips on stamping would be very much appreciated!! 😀
– Hedgehog Nail Art Video –
Things I used for this design are…a lot!
- Nail Polishes – White, Light Beige, Dark Brown (my frankens)
- Stamping Plate – BM-715 (Bundle Monster)
- Stamping Polish – Chocolate (Mundo de Unas)
- Stamper – MoYou London LXL Double Sided
- Scraper – David Jones gift card lol
- Top Coat for stamping decals – Seche Vite
- French Nail Guides – Not sure where they’re from, sorry!
- Acrylic Paints – Brown, Red, Dark Brown, White
- Dotting tool and nail art brushes
- Top Coat for hand painted designs – Gloss on Top! (piCture pOlish)
- Crown Nail Glam – Beyond the Nail
Thank you for visiting!!