This is my Half Moon Nails for the 31 Day Challenge! The designs got kind of washed away by the strong daylight. Should have used much stronger colours, maybe :p
Let’s move onto the mini tutorial for these half moon nails!!
- To draw the half moon, imagine the blue dotted line (the future half moon line), and then apply a small dot of nail polish to mark the centre.
- Pull the skin down (blue arrow) and draw half of the smile line with a very small amount of nail polish.
- Draw the other half in the same way.
- Apply 1 or 2 coats of nail polish on top.
- Draw some designs with acrylic paint. You can cover any bumpy smile lines at the same time.
- Add some glitters and apply top coat to complete.
When drawing a rough smile line at the beginning, please make sure to use a minimum amount of nail polish. Otherwise the nails will become too thick with tons of layers of nail polish 😀
Thank you for visiting!! <3xx
aww these nails are so cute and pastel!! ill definitly love to try these <3
Aww! Thank you SO much and YES! Please do give this a try and share your photos with meeee!!💗