Recently I received a tutorial request on how to draw flowers on nails. I love flower designs and they’re very easy to create, but sometimes the positioning of the petals can be a little bit tricky. So I always practice drawing a few times on a piece of paper before painting on my nails.
– Hand Paint Practice –
- Draw one small dot in the middle, and then add five more dots around the out side.
- Draw an oval / petal shape using the dots as guides. This technique helps when I want to have even gaps between the petals.
- Let’s practice with acrylic paint! Squeeze some black paint out onto a paper palette or cooking foil.
- Mix with water until it becomes smooth.
- Draw the outline of the petal.
- Fill inside of the petal.
I know there is nothing special about this, but this is how I practice anyway 🙂
Thank you for visiting!! (^3^)/smooch!!
Thank you sooo much Minnie! Thanks for replying to my question too, I imagine you’re fairly busy!
You are very welcome(^o^)v I’m glad that you received my e-mail.
I’m going to add “how to do hand painted nail art” in a couple of days, so it’ll be great if you could check my blog again!!
I hope it will help(^-^)/
Hi, I happen to come across your blog.
your nail art is so super sweet! and the instructions are very detailed. I’m interested in doing nail art too. Do visit my nail blog http://mysweetnailbar.blogspot.com