In my ideal world, ghosts are not scary but cheerful and funny! They love singing, partying and eating lots of candies!! And that’s the theme of my nails today – Halloween Ghost Party!!
I wasn’t sure about the bright blue background, but I really wanted to try out the magic of this nail polish!
The polish is “instinct” from Picture Polish. Do you want to know the magic? Yes! It glows under a black light! …well I don’t have a black light so I had to use my UV light instead.
The photo has been intensified a lot to get a “glowing” look, which seems similar to other people’s photos I’ve seen of this polish under a real black light. Now I have to get one myself!!
Okay, this is the mini tutorial of these Halloween ghost party nails!
- Apply the base colour on all nails. (How to Apply Nail Polish Properly)
- Draw the swirls with purple nail polish, using a skinny dotting tool.
- Fill the free edge with the same purple nail polish. (What is Free Edge)
- Draw designs with white acrylic paint. (How to Hand Paint)
- Add pumpkins with orange acrylic paint.
- Add more colours to complete the design. Apply top coat to finish.
I bought this nail polish especially for Halloween, but it would look great for any other party occasions or clubbing!
Thank you for visiting!! <3xxxx
These are incredible! You are hands down the best nail artist I follow! X
OMG!! Thank you sooo very much for such a sweet comment!!
Um, can I say how AMAZING these are? You are killing it! (Thanks for the step-by-step too) Haha, and the ghosties are adorable!
Aww!! Thank you so very much!!!! I love your nail designs and your cute pups<3xxx
great halloween party is going on right there, can we all join!?
Everyone is welcome to this party! Make sure to dress up in the Halloween costumes ;D
Looks like a pretty great party! I’ll bring cookies 😉
Aw!! Thank you very much for bringing your yummy cookies!! I’ll have most of them, thank you!! ;D