This is my Glitter Halloween Nails for the 31 day challenge! I recently bought this purple glitter nail polish (OPI – BLUSH HOUR) and have been looking for an opportunity to use it, so the theme for today was the perfect one!
As you can see on the tutorial below, I painted the background with purple acrylic paint first. That way, only a single coat of glitter polish is all that’s needed to get the gorgeous sparkles you see through the bottle, if you know what I mean…
- Draw a syrup design with purple acrylic paint or nail polish to cover the free edge.
- To use nail polish instead of acrylic paint, draw some drops with a dotting tool first.
- And then fill the rest with the nail polish brush.
- Scatter some glitters onto the syrup areas.
- Draw the outlines around the syrup to give it more definition.
- Draw some halloween characters with acrylic paint. Apply top coat to complete.
I’ll make tutorials on how to draw Halloween characters another time!!
Thank you for visiting!! <3xxx