Today I have a super quick and easy Santa nail art tutorial! It’s ben like forever since I did the last tutorial…I can’t remember when it was! Anyway, i hope you like it!
– Santa Nail Art Tutorial –
- Apply a coat of sheer pink or beige nail polish over the base coat. Apply red polish on 1/3 of the nails, the line doesn’t need to be clean. These are going to be the hats.
- Using a piece of makeup sponge, absorb a small amount of white acrylic paint. You can use white nail polish instead.
- Sponge the white paint onto the free edge. Repeat until the natural smile lines are completely covered.
- Add red nose in the middle of the smile line. Draw white dots along the red hats. I drew some white moustache as well but it’s hard to see, lol.
- Draw the eyes using black acrylic paint.
- The santa on my thumb is winking! Apply top coat to complete!
Did I explain enough?? I’d really love if you try this design too!!
This is soooo cute! I think I will try it on my nails ^_^
Don’t have a time for my Christmas nails but I’ll try it for sure for New Year’s nails 🙂
Very cute design!!
this is super cute and it doesn’t seems so hard to do, so i’m gonna try this… if i survive this christmas ;-D
Very, very cute desing!!! thank you for tutorial too <3 … I was planning to do chirstmas elf nails soon :p The desing I was thinking of is pretty similar to these.. 🙂
very cute tutorial.. 😀
u explain enough.. i think everyone think the same too 😀
I’ll try it 😀
Such an adorable design! I tried this design here: http://kknails.blogspot.com/2011/12/24-days-of-christmas-challenge-day-23.html
Thanks for the great tutorial!
I lovvve this mani! Things were too crazy to have time to try it this year but I starred your post so I can try it out next holiday!
wow so cute….
beste wishes http://baileys-dreams.blogspot.com/
Awesome and super cue Santa nail.
Thanks Minnie for the tutorial.
Please visit my nail blog.
so pretty nails!
Nice designs for Christmas. Thanks for sharing !
Best xmas mani ever! 😀