Today I have a super quick and easy Santa nail art tutorial! It’s ben like forever since I did the last tutorial…I can’t remember when it was! Anyway, i hope you like it!
– Santa Nail Art Tutorial –
- Apply a coat of sheer pink or beige nail polish over the base coat. Apply red polish on 1/3 of the nails, the line doesn’t need to be clean. These are going to be the hats.
- Using a piece of makeup sponge, absorb a small amount of white acrylic paint. You can use white nail polish instead.
- Sponge the white paint onto the free edge. Repeat until the natural smile lines are completely covered.
- Add red nose in the middle of the smile line. Draw white dots along the red hats. I drew some white moustache as well but it’s hard to see, lol.
- Draw the eyes using black acrylic paint.
- The santa on my thumb is winking! Apply top coat to complete!
Did I explain enough?? I’d really love if you try this design too!!