Today, I have swatches of the Lisbon Collection from OPI. The Lisbon Collection includes soft pinks, bright vivid colours, as well as two gorgeous metallic shades. So let’s get started!
– OPI, Suzi Chases Portu-geese –
The first colour I’m going to show you is Suzi Chases Portu-geese. Suzi Chases Portu-geese is a white colour with a tiny hint of pink.
– OPI, Lisbon Wants Moor OPI –
This is Lisbon Wants Moor OPI, which is a muted pink colour.
– OPI, Made It To the Seventh Hill! –
Made It To the Seventh Hill! is a rosy copper coloured metallic polish.
– OPI, You’ve Got Nata On Me –
You’ve Got Nata On Me is a peachy pink polish.
– OPI, Tagus in That Selfie! –
Tagus in That Selfie! is a cute baby pink polish with a hint of peach.
– OPI, No Turning Back From Pink Street –
No Turning Back From Pink Street is a bright magenta colour.
– OPI, Now Museum, Now You Don’t –
Now Museum, Now You Don’t is a red copper coloured metallic polish.
– OPI, A Red-vival City –
A Red-vival City is a bright vermillion colour.
– OPI, We Seafood and Eat It –
We Seafood and Eat It is a bright cherry colour.
– OPI, Sun, Sea and Sand in My Pants –
Sun, Sea and Sand in My Pants is a beautiful sunflower yellow polish.
– OPI, Closet Than You Might Belém –
Closer Than You Might Belém is a pastel aqua polish.
– OPI, Tile Art to Warm Your Heart –
Tile Art to Warm Your Heart is a light ultramarine colour.
Overall, these polishes are well pigmented and the smooth consistency makes it easy to apply. I’ve applied three thin coats for each polish to cover my long nails evenly, but two coats will be plenty to achieve the opacity. Also, there was hardly any drying time required.
I’m sorry for posting only swatches these days! I’m going back doing some nail art next 🙂
Thank you for your visit <3
*The products shown in today’s post were kindly sent by OPI Australia