She is a pro at making videos and I always learn a lot from her work! And the best thing about her creations is that they all look so easy to do and make you really want to try them.
So I recreated this design and I totally love it!! I didn’t have the nail polish liner thing that she uses on her video, so I hand painted the details.
- Apply base coat on all nails. Apply white nail polish onto the thumb and middle finger. These are going to be ghosts.
- Apply purple nail polish onto the index finger. This is going to be a lollipop.
- Apply orange nail polish onto the ring finger. It’s the pumpkin.
- Draw the face on the ghosts with black acrylic paint. (How to Hand Paint)
- Draw a swirl in the candy with orange acrylic paint, and add a stick with black acrylic paint.
- On the pumpkin, draw vertical lines with yellow acrylic paint, and then draw the face with black. Apply top coat to complete.
I didn’t include it in the mini tutorial, but I drew a bat on my pinky which also came from Jen’s Halloween Bat Nail Art.
If you don’t know her yet, which is utterly unbelievable, you must check her out! I can guarantee that she’ll be a great inspiration for you!!! 😀
Thank you for visiting!! <3xxxx