Hello!! Today’s post is about how to make Acrylic 3D Reindeers Part 2! I’ve made a tutorial on how to make an individual reindeer in the post from yesterday, now I’m going to complete the whole design. If you are interested, please check out the Part 1 here.
After creating one reindeer yesterday, I kept going and ended up with 9 reindeers in total! Yes, I’m a nerd. Hahaha!
Let’s name them – Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen…and Rudolf!! 🙂 I made their legs in different positions to create variety. Now they’re all ready to take off!!
– Acrylic 3D Reindeers Part 2 –
- Allow reindeers to set completely, and carefully remove them from the foil using tweezers.
- To add some sparkles, I added a layer of shimmer nail polish on each reindeer.
- Apply top coat onto where the reindeer will be placed. You can use nail glue or small amount of acrylic mixture instead of top coat too.
- Stick reindeers onto the nail. That’s it!
I positioned them so that it looks like Rudolf is leading the way in the sky. Oops, I should have included Santa in this design!! Oh, well 😀
Thank you for your visit!!