I’ve always liked classy retro designs as in 1920s fashion. Today’s nail art was definitely inspired by one of those jazzy black dresses with pearls.
For this design I prepared the base with black nail polish (OPI Black Onyx) and hand painted stripes. Below is the mini tutorial of this step.
– Retro Flower Nails Part 1 –
- Apply 2 coats of black nail polish.
- Add a line across the nail close to the tip, using white nail polish (OPI Alpine Snow).
- Add 2 thin black stripes on top of the white stripe with acrylic paint.
- Allow it to dry completely.
It was hard to make the white line crisp and straight, so I painted over the jagged parts with black acrylic paint to make it look better.
I’ll post the acrylic flower part in the post tomorrow!
Good Night <3 xx