Can you believe it’s already December?! I haven’t really decided on which nail art I’m going to wear for this Christmas break yet. Time flies so fast!!
I’ve put together some nail art ideas that I might going to wear…I hope you like them!
– My Christmas Nail Art Ideas 2008 –
- < Top Left > A pearly white gradient with hand painted snowflakes.
- < Top Middle > A shimmery gold gradient with star spangles and small hex aurora flakes
- < Top Right > A pearly white base with tons of small hex hex aurora flakes, plus star spangles.
- < Bottom Left > Stripes with pink beige, white and gold. Skinny gold lines with star spangles.
- < Bottom Middle > A shimmery gold base with white acrylic emboss flowers, plus gold bullion beads.
- < Bottom Right > A shimmery white base with acrylic emboss ribbon, rose and small mistletoe. Gold bullion beads as a chain in between.
As you can see, I’m leaning towards something which is shimmery. And maybe with some eye-catching decorations such as spangles and acrylic emboss. What do you think? What nail art are you going to wear??