What you need to Remove Nail Polish
How to Remove Nail Polish
- Soak a piece of cotton wool with a generous amount of nail polish remover.
- Place it on the nail and hold it for 10 seconds. Gently wipe off the nail polish. Move the cotton wool in the direction of the blue arrow.
- Wipe the corners of the nail as well as underneath the nail.
- Fold the same cotton to expose the unused part. Repeat these steps on the rest of the nails.
- Clean the small areas with a cotton stick (orangewood stick + cotton wool) to complete.