A Foot Massage is perfect for tired, puffy, cold and dry legs and feet.
Foot Massage Benefits are…
- It reduces tension in the muscles. It will increase the lymphatic and blood circulation in the legs and feet, which brings oxygen and nutrients and removes toxins (tiredness) from the muscles.
- Dry heels and toenails will be moisturized, and nourished by blood supply.
- Rich cream will soften the skin further.
What you need for a Foot Massage
How to make a hot towel
- Soak a towel in water and wring tightly.
- Heat in the microwave for 1 minute.
- Carefully take the towel out of microwave. It might be very hot!
Foot and Leg Massage Procedure
- Rub body cream in between the hands to warm up. Spread the cream across the foot and the calf of one leg.
- Wrap the calf with both hands and lightly stroke 6 times or until it feels warm in the hands.
- Firmly push up the entire calf with the nuckles of the hand. Repeat 6 times.
- Massage the long muscle just outside of the shinbone in a circular motion with the thumb. Repeat 3 times.
- Push up the sole of the foot firmly with the thumb. Start from just above the heel and finish in between each toes.
- Rub the arch firmly in a circular motion.
- Massage the ball of the foot.
- Massage the toes.
- Repeat steps 1 to 8 on the other leg and foot.
- Wipe the excess cream off with a hot towel.
Next Step in Pedicure – How to File Toenails