It is very important to remove toenail polish regularly to keep your toenails hygienic.
What you need for Toenail Polish Removal
Removing Nail Polish
- Soak a piece of cotton wool with a generous amount of nail polish remover.
- Place it on the nail and hold it for 10 seconds. Gently wipe off the nail polish. Move the cotton wool in the direction of the blue arrow.
- Wipe the grooves of the toenail as well as underneath the free edges.
- Fold the same cotton to expose the unused part. Repeat these steps on the rest of the nails.
- Clean the small areas with a cotton stick (orangewood stick + cotton wool) to complete.
Continue to French Pedicure