In Foot Care we focus on fixing our hard heels and cleaning up the dry skin which has built up around the toenails. The tutorial uses a foot spa, but you can also do this while you’re in the shower!
What you need for Foot Care
- Cotton Stick
- Clean Towel
- Cuticle Remover
- Body Scrub
- Foot File
- Nail Brush
- Cuticle Knife
- Cuticle Nippers
- Foot Spa or a bucket that allows you to place both feet in at the same time.
Pedicure Foot Care Procedure
- Fill your foot spa with warm water along with body soap. Soak your feet for 5 minutes.
- Rub the heels, the sole of the feet and the toes with scrub. This will remove surface dead skin and make your feet nice and smooth.
- Dip the foot file in the water to make it damp. Rub the hard skin on the heels in a circular motion with the rough side of the file. Do not rub too hard or it will damage the skin.
- Use the smooth side of the foot file to rub the softer part of the feet. Continue rubbing until you see some dead skin on the file.
- Rinse the feet. Use the nail brush to remove scrub bits from the toenails. Dry your feet with a clean towel.
These are the before and after photos of a single session of Foot Care treatment.
Isn’t it amazing how much difference just one treatment can make!!
Next Step in Pedicure – Toenail Cuticle Care