This is my first time to do Suzy’s Zoo nail art! I recently bought a Suzy’s Zoo T-shirt from Uniqlo which I instantly fell in love with, and I couldn’t resist wearing a matching mani with the shirt!!
There are lots of characters in Suzy’s Zoo world, but this particular character is called Witzy, and of course he is MY FAV!!!!
This design wasn’t too hard to do, so I decided to make a video! And the mini tutorial follows after. I hope you enjoy!!
- Hold the angular brush vertically, and stroke lots to create a fluffy look using white acrylic paint.
- Keep adding layers of paint to cover the streaks. Make sure to dry each layer before applying another.
- Add yellow acrylic paint in the same way.
- Add cheeks with pink acrylic paint (red + white), and bills with orange acrylic paint (red + yellow).
- Draw the details with brown acrylic paint.
- Add shines with white acrylic paint. Apply top coat to complete.
I used Fairy Floss from Picture Polish again!! This is the perfect pink that I’ve been wanting for such a long time. It’s a beautiful baby pink, but it’s not too pale which makes my skin look dull. Another great purchase!!!
Sorry for the long post! Thank you very much for visiting!! <3xxxxx