Yesterday, I’ve created the base of my Cinderella nail art (in this post). Today, I’ll be working on the most important key ingredient of the movie – the glass slippers!
– Cinderella Nail Art Part 2 Tutorial –
- <Glass Slipper> On a piece of cooking foil, create a shoe bottom with clear acrylic mixture
- Add more mixture to increase the thickness
- Place a skinny pencil or C curve pinching stick under the foil. Create the arch part of the shoe, using the curve of the stick.
- Connect the arch to shoe bottom
- Add some mixtures here and there to make it looks like a shoe
- Add a blue ribbon to complete!
This turned out to be too big for my nails, so I repeated the whole process to create the smaller one which is in the photo at the top.
That’s it! This is how I made the glass slippers. On my next post, I’ll show you the rest of everything.
Thank you for your patience and for reading such a long post!!